1. The article submitted is an original work and has neither been published anywhere nor is under consideration for publication by any other publisher.
2. If any plagiarism found in article after Publication, I am solely responsible not LawFoyer International Journal of Doctrinal Legal Research or its Board members.
3. All the rights to accept or dismiss a paper vest with LawFoyer International Journal of Doctrinal Legal Research, and can be executed at any time with due consideration by the management.
4. All the Contributors and Authors of the Manuscript are duly added with permission.
5. All publications will be made under the compliance of Intellectual Property Rights, unless the journal notifies the author otherwise in writing.
6. All papers shall be published only after the completion of pre-publication formalities.
7. I accept that I’ll be responsible to do the modifications, if required by the Journal in editorial procedure.
8. I agree that the journal may take relevant steps, if any copyright claim is made or any ethical violation including plagiarism is found in the paper.
9. The Authors take all the public responsibility with regard to the views expressed in the Manuscript.
10. I/we attest that, if requested by the editors, I/we will provide the data/information or will cooperate fully in obtaining and providing the data/information on which the manuscript is based, for examination by the editors or their assignees.
The undersigned hereby transfer any and all rights in and to the paper including without limitation all copyrights to the LawFoyer International Journal of Doctrinal Legal Research. The undersigned hereby assure that the manuscript is original and that he/she is the author of the paper, except for material that is clearly identified as to its original source, with permission notices from the copyright owners where required.
Manuscript Processing Fees Details